Data is one of the most valuable assets to the majority of firms and it requires a particular attention and a delicate care. Large, mid or even some small businesses can face devastating consequences as a result of a downtime, long delays or corrupted/lost/stolen data.
Data growth and dynamic nature of it besides poor preliminary design and developments from one side and issues & weaknesses of platforms and new requirements from the other side are the major reasons to make regular maintenance plans a must for businesses to avoid interruptions and inefficiencies.
The gray area is where you need to regularly take care of
To fully address the critical business requirement, we offer our regular maintenance services. The services are combination of initialization, remote monitoring, proactive supports and risk mitigation on SQL Server systems to continually keep SQL Server systems secure and available. We have also included a set of comprehensive, ready-to-use and highly-optimized standards, procedures, workflows and resolutions to facilitate future provisioning efforts.
We can support the following systems on SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014
- SQL Server Databases
- SQL Server Data Warehouses/Business Intelligence Systems
- SSIS Packages
- SSAS/OLAP Cubes
- SSRS (Reporting Systems)
- SQL Jobs
- Maintenance Plans
- Other SQL Processes
Whether you already have on-site IT experts or not, our regular maintenance services can add the following values and benefits to your business
- Make the risk of corrupted/lost/stolen data almost zero with 100% chance of recovery
- Make downtime happening very rarely and as short as 3 seconds
- Increase efficiency in database administration
- Reduce direct and indirect cost
- Keep internal resources focused on core business initiatives
- Adopt a proactive approach to avoid future issues
- Increase your technical team’s competences to provision future maintenance efforts.
|1||On-Call Supports||Business Hours||24x7||Business Hours||24x7|
|2||Remote Monitoring & Follow-up Actions||Business Hours||24x7|
|3||Remote Security Audit||Business Hours||24x7|
|4||Functional Spec. Review Meeting|
|5||SQL Server Health Check|
|6||Initial Base Line on Windows & SQL Server|
|7||Disaster Recovery Plan
|8||Disaster Recovery Plan Test||2 times/year||2 times/year|
|11||Monitoring Tool Installation|
|12||Proactive Technical Recommendations|
|13||Web Portal Account|
|14||Regular System Status Report|
|15||Regular Activity Report|
|16||Keeping Track of All Activities||Outlines||Outlines||In Details||In Details|
Start at $500/month
Contact us for a customized pricing
- Database Health Check service is recommended as a first step to gain full understanding of business requirements.
- Maintenance Packages can be customized based on each organization’s unique needs.
- Data security and confidentiality is our priority; all work can be done under supervision.
- Regular Maintenance services are available Worldwide.
- A dedicated full-time SQL Server expert is assigned to each project with available additional on-shore support.
- VPN (Preferred) or SSH remote connection options.
Monitoring and Follow-up Actions
- Database accesses, critical operations, SQL jobs, maintenance plans, SSIS packages and performance statistics are collected in regular bases
- Statistics data transmitted to SQLMax servers through secure channels
- Abnormal and suspicious subjects are discovered through data analysis and comparison with defined thresholds, standards and base lines
Cases are defined, prioritized and categorized for each issue, weakness and threat in the following categories
- Submit report to customer (approvals if required)
- 6.1. Perform pre-actions & actions
- 6.2. Continues communication and regular status updates
6.3. Closing procedure
- A. Archive project logs and reports
- B. Conduct post mortem meeting (Lesson Learned)