SQLMax Library is a complete set of pure SQL source codes consisting of 190+ SQL Server advanced stored procedures and functions in 40+ categories and two levels of server and database. The inputs, outputs and processes of all stored procedures and functions can be customized based on any requirements. This library is compatible with MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014; it is designed for Database Managers, DBAs, Database Developers, Programmers and Tech Support team for drill down inspection on SQL Server and also can be used as a great source of SQL Server programming techniques, tricks and internal operations.
System admins can install the modules in required SQL Server databases and call them through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), SQL Consoles or any other application connected to SQL Server.
SQLMax modules view through SQL Server Management Studio
The combination of SQLMax Library and SQLMax Counters provides you a complete package for diagnostics & troubleshooting revealing almost any internal SQL Server issues, bottlenecks and their root causes.
Monitor the following to quickly get a full picture of current SQL Server status and detect present issues and the root causes such as blocking and blocked sessions.
- Requests (Such as current SQL statements, module names, CPU times, Durations, physical and logical reads/writes)
- Tasks (Parallel queries are broken down to tasks and each task is assigned to a CPU)
- Memory grants
- Waiting types
- Lock requests
With Advanced Profiling you can take a snapshot view of all ongoing processes with important fields including database name, session ID, program name, module name, SQL statement, duration, CPU, read/write, wait types, SQL & plan handle, start time and command type.
Advanced Profiling stored procedures can be called at any time and duration through a SQL job. The logged data can help you detect the root cause of issues/bottlenecks and determine the areas which require tuning.
Advanced Profiling vs. SQL Server Standard Profiler tool
- Advanced Profiling stored procedures can log all wait types and many other helpful information
- Advanced Profiling can be done in two levels of summary (requests) and details (tasks)
- Advanced Profiling can be fully customized
- Advanced Profiling has lower overhead cost
In SQLMax Library, there is a set of stored procedures to specify whether or not CPU, Memory, Disk IO, Tempdb, Network IO and Virtual Memory are currently under pressure.
These source codes can eliminate the confusion over the definition of pressure on system hardware and clarify the differences between fully utilized resources versus overloaded resources.
Extremes Finder stored procedures can help you specify the minimum and maximum of significant performance indicators to quickly detect the areas which require urgent care.
- Longest SQL modules and queries
- High resource consuming SQL modules and queries
- Most memory, CPU and IO consuming sessions and databases
- Data files with the most IO amount and IO Stalls
- Longest wait types
- Most happening wait types
- Most/least valuable indexes and execution plans
- Most/least scanned, seek and looked up indexes
- Indexes with largest and smallest size
Two methods to capture deadlocks.
- SQL Server Log
- Event Notification
File IO Profiler modules can help you with accurate query and storage performance tuning by capturing IO information including data file name, read/write size and number.
SQLMax Library Modules
Complete list of SQL modules declaration
SQLMax Library vs. Competition
|#||Criterion||SQLMax Library||Other DBA Tools
(RedGate, Quest, Confio & Idera)
|1||Source Codes||Included||Not Included|
(Just copy and paste into a SQL Server Management Studio)
|4||Execution||As easy as executing a stored procedure in Management Studio||Same as executing web or desktop applications|
|8||User SQL Expertise||Intermediate||Basic|
Email Support Packages
- Unlimited emails until the issue is resolved and the ticket is closed.
- One subject per ticket.
- Bug report tickets are not counted against your support package.
- SQLMax library is regularly enhanced with new useful modules and the new releases are available at no extra cost with the purchase of the support package.
- Custom modules can be created at no charge if our experts find them beneficial for other customers and the requester allows us to add the new modules to SQLMax Library.
(SQLMax Counter is included)
* Please give us 24 to 48 hours to process your order and email your desired package to the email address you leave us on PayPal (This helps us avoid any fraud against you and us). Please be sure to keep an eye on your SPAM folder as well. In case of any issue, please contact us with your purchase information.
* SQLMax Library consists of pure SQL source codes therefore all purchases are final. In case of need to more information in advance, please get the list of SQL Modules Names List on your email and/or contact us with any question.
* We aslo accept Wire Transfer, Money Order and Check. Please contact us to let you know the instructions.
* Tax included in the prices.
* You can add/extend your support package at future.